Injectable fillers Or injectable dermal fillers are gel like substances injected beneath the skin to enhance facial contours, restores lost volume and smooth lines and soften creases. This is popular and cost effective facial rejuvenation treatment.
What do injectable fillers do?
- Restore and enhance volume to sunken cheeks or temples.
- Smoothen outlines near nose, mouth, and chin crease.
- Improve symmetry between facial features.
- Reduce vertical lines.
How long do the effects of injectable fillers last?
Following factors Influence how long the effectsof injectable fillers will last.
- The type of dermal filler used natural or synthetic.
- The area of treatment and the patient profile.
- Hyaluronic acid fillers Lost from 6 to 18 months.
- Synthetic fillers last longer as they are not -absorbed by the body.